Monday, April 16, 2007

Mom's Night Out

OK, all the other gals have got their MNO photos on their blogs already so here are mine too. You will all be disappointed though because I only took four pictures the entire evening and none of them are all that interesting.

Still, we had a really great time. We ate well, laughed, had a million things to talk about, and they even made me dance. I was pleased to see how much fun we had together. We are all different in many ways but we are all homeschoolers, which is a deep and common thread that ties us together. And the real evidence that we like each other is that we didn't just talk about our kids the entire night! Afterwards, Sylvia, Beth, and I went to see Blades of Glory at the theater. What a treat--and who knew Beth had such an infectious laugh? I haven't laughed so much in a long time.






For much better photos see Beth's blog here Sylvia's blog here, or Crystal's blog here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen, I'm glad you changed your comment settings. I have wanted to comment many times. I love the accounts of life on the farm. It amazes me how much you are doing there. And the children look like they are having a wonderful variety of experiences on and off the farm. Having the unschooling mom's group has to be a great support while all of you try to work outside the mainstream of thinking. Keep up the fine work!

Love,
Mom